Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh MY I hate to keep diaries. I can't believe I'm now blogging ARGH!! (also7 1/2 habits)

OK well here I am blogging. I really wouldn't be doing it if it were not because of library 2.0. I'm not really keen on keeping any kind of journal of diary. Anyway here I am. Well anyway here here are my comments on the 71/2 habits. Once again I really don't like sharing my thoughts. The most difficult thing about the habits is goal setting. I always find it hard to see the end of anything because I see the end as ever changing (even if it's not). I'm too much of an abstract thinker. I guess, why set goals when they constantly change? I really do set goals but they are very abstract and have no hard or specific conclusion. That is the hardest of the habits for me. The easiest I can't really say. Everything listed is fairly easy. I guess the play part would be the easiest (DUH).
OK, there you have it.

1 comment:

refhobbit said...

I hear that. Will look forward to mouse postings- in my household, we watch mostly the black and white Mickey shorts, but I'll admit to a soft spot in my head for the newest "Runaway brain."