Wednesday, July 11, 2007

LibraryThing (What the Hell) Learning 2.0 Week 5 #11

Can I tell how useless this is to me. I'm sure there are people that love to futz around with this type of stuff but I'm not one of them. My book shelf works just as well as this thing. As if I have the F#@!ing Library of Congress in my house, please give me a break!!! What I read is my own business. I don't really give a tinker's damn about what other people think about the books. If I want to do discuss a book I sure as hell don't want to do it online. I can see where some people (and they really need to get a life) would like this but I am not one of them. Anyway here is a link to my LibraryThing page.
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/disneyac513

1 comment:

Accordion Squeezer said...

Hey Music-Whatever-Mouse I tend to agree with you. I think Amazon does a fine job of allowing readers to review books. I wonder if all this fuss is really worthwhile.