Thursday, August 9, 2007

Podcast, Podblast and Some Crapcast Week 9 #21

Well there certainly is a lot of silliness and crap out there. I found some interesting Disney podcasts. I've added a couple of them to my RSS feed. My favorite has to be DIS Unplugged. It's a round table discussion of anything Disney. There were a lot of podcasts listed for book reviews. I listened to some. Some were biased and silly, some were intelligent. I noticed that a lot of libraries used podcasts for promo (especially public libraries). Here at OU we have several library tour podcasts offered in several different languages. Of the three directories that you gave us to use I found that Podcastalley.com and Podcast.net were my favorites to use. I didn't care much for the Yahoo product and I really don't know why. Perhaps it's because I'm tired of seeing their use of that nauseating blue color.

1 comment:

blogophobia said...

witty, witty, witty. why don't you write a book? what would the title be...

really enjoy your blog-