Monday, August 6, 2007

Whatever!!! Week 8 #19

I don't know if it's because getting tired of these Learning2.0 assignments or if I really am not impressed with the things I've found, but I am really not finding much from the awards list that really want to write about. Almost everything that is listed falls short of what I want it to do or is far inferior to things I already use. So for the sake of this assignment I choose Yahoo Local. Yahoo Local will list entries that are rated and also allow you to rate them as well. For example, if you are looking for Italian restaurants in Columbus, OH, you will get a list of them that are rated. It will also allow you to add your ratings. You can do this for doctors, dentists, museums, car washes, etc..
The possibilities are endless. Well, I guess that's enough B.S. for this post. So that's it.

No comments: